Retirement Plan Management
Tailored to the needs of your business and employees.
Everyone dreams of retiring comfortably. You’re helping make it possible for your employees by sponsoring a 401(k) or 403(b). We admire that. And we know there’s more to it than managing investment quality and fees.
Lebel & Harriman advisors are as skilled at satisfying ERISA responsibilities as we are at engaging participants in all life stages to take advantage of this generous benefit.
What differentiates us the most is the experience you’ll have along the way. Our team is at your side, making every interaction meaningful and enjoyable. Developing long-term relationships is central to our culture.
Our approach is simple.
- Build a solid governance foundation that aligns policies with practices.
- Apply expert stewardship to fulfill ERISA fiduciary responsibilities.
- Demonstrate leadership by continuously expanding your knowledge about the landscape. From recordkeeper innovation to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) investing and solutions that provide guaranteed lifetime income, together we will lead by challenging the status quo and having fun.
Because we’re easy to do business with, L&H advisors have highly collaborative relationships with top tier recordkeepers and TPAs, with a lot of leverage should we need to it to solve an issue.
We’re proud supporters of the HR community, active in retirement related legislation, thought leaders on student loan debt repayment and integrated ESOP education. Our efforts haven’t gone unnoticed. Several of our advisors have been locally and nationally recognized as industry experts. We’re honored to make a positive difference every day.
Your needs are unique.
We welcome the opportunity to customize services to meet them:
- Recordkeeper RFP and benchmarking projects
- 401(k) and 403(b) implementation / transition
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Fiduciary coaching
- Committee structure
- Design guidance (in conjunction with your TPA or recordkeeper)
- Conflict resolution
- Audit and administration support
- Correction projects
- Executive Benefits, Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation, and Succession Consulting
- Monthly “Retirement Times” newsletter
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Fiduciary investment recommendations
- Student loan debt resources for recruiting & retention
- Enrollment support
- Student Loan Debt repayment & forgiveness strategies
- Group meetings
- 1:1 meetings
- Investment advice
- Roth education
- ESOP education
- Rollover advice
- Monthly financial wellness webinars
- Custom webinars
- Financial Planning